- Battery: 15Ah (540Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, Frame mounted lockable weight 3.4 and 3.6 kgs respectively
- Range: Approximately 70-150km with the 15Ah (540Wh), ride for 7 hours in assist level 1 with 15Ah battery
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: DAPU High torque 250Watt motor
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: Alex DP21 27.5” Double wall Alloy rims with Sapim Stainless steel spokes on rear, Kenda 2.1 Tyres, front quick release
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 350mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Riser Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 680mm swept, 70mm stem
- Front forks: Suntour XCM 30, adjustable with lock out
- Weight: 24.9 kgs including 25.1 kgs with 15Ah battery (3.6kgs)
- Studs to mount fabric drink bottles near handlebars
The Mixte is built to the same high specifications of the Hard Tail Evo – however with its lower top tube, smaller frame and slightly elevated handlebars – this e-bike is perfect for riders under 5 foot 5 in. The Mixte’s design retains the ‘easy mount and dismount’ of a traditional step through frame.
The perfect bike for city or trail riding and/or men or women!