The Dyson Hard Tail Evo is our second generation Hard Tail electric bike – an ebike recognised for its quality and performance since 2014.
- Battery is 11Ah 36 volt lithium-ion Panasonic cells, frame mounted and lockable. Add extra $200 for 15 Ah battery for long range usage up to 75kms.
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: DAPU High torque 250Watt motor
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: Alex DP21 27.5” Double wall Alloy rims with Stainless steel spokes, Kenda 2.1 Tyres, front quick release.
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 400mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 680mm swept, 85mm stem
- Front forks: Suntour XCM 30, adjustable with lock out
- Pedals: Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro – 180mm disc rotor, cable operated with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.