RESTRICTIONS ARE EASING BECAUSE WA IS GOING STORNG WITH THE COVID-19 POLICY. WE HERE AT BIKEMORE ARE STILL MAKING YOUR SAFETY OUR PRIORITY. WE ARE NOW BACK OPEN AGAIN TO GENERAL FOOT TRAFFIC BUT FOR YOUR SAFETY WE ARE STILL TAKING APPOINTMENTS WHERE OUR SHOP AND STAFF WILL BE DEDICATED ONLY TO YOU. AT THIS TIME NO OTHER PATRONS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE SHOP.
To make an appointment for a test ride, service or repair of your e-bike please contact us on;
Once you are booked in or are just walking without an appointment, please be aware to follow these guidelines when you visit the shop:
- If you have any symptoms (cough, cold, high temperature) please do not enter and isolate.
- 2 visitors in the shop at any one time, keeping 1.5m distance.
Before you come in ask for either hand disinfectant or ask to wash your hands. please don’t get upset if we ask you to wait.
- Please bring in your own helmet for test rides.
We have also noticed an upsurge of interest in electric bikes and scooters.
- We disinfect every ebike touched. Please do no touch unless you are going on a test ride.
- If you are bringing in an ebike for repairs or a service please leave it outside for us to clean.
We have also created a special pickup and delivery service for you. If you need a repair or service of your e-bike we are happy to collect and deliver your e-bike for a special price of $75, anywhere in Perth.
To make an appointment for a test ride, service or repair of your e-bike please contact us on:
Stay safe and ride safe!